90 Day Reporting

If you live in Thailand either on a 1 year marriage visa or are the holder of a work permit then you need to report to Thai Immigration every 90 days to update your details such as your home address.

Thai immigration states that as a work permit holder or the holder of a marriage visa or retirement visa that you need to update your details in Thailand every 90 days. The rules are as follows:

  1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
  2. The foreigner authorizes another person to make the notification, or
  3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
  4. The notification must be made within 7 days before or after the period of 90 days expires.
  5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.

What they do is to stick a small page into your passport to show when you had reported and where. You also need to sign in the immigration book. You can send someone else to do the reporting for you. Speak to us online or call us in Thailand should you have any problems with your 90 day reporting.