If you have a child in Thailand then you can apply for an “O” visa which is usually a marriage visa. This allows you to stay in Thailand in order to support your child or children. Speak to us about the process.
If you have a child in Thailand and need to be in Thailand to support the child then the government will allow you to stay on a dependency bases. In order to obtain this you would need the following:
1. Application Form (T.M. 7)
2. A copy of your passport
3. The applicant’s 4×6 cm. photo.
4. Extension fee, Baht 1,900.
6. Evidence to identify that the supporter or the one being supported has Thai nationality or is residing in Thailand.
7. Evidence to identify that the supporter or the one being supported has Thai nationality or residence in Thailand.
8. If the applicant is the supporter, he must submit financial evidence
This process is more complicated that a normal marriage visa and it is best dealt with by an attorney in Thailand. Speak to us online on our main website today about supporting and living with your children in Thailand. Your children might not be Thai however they could be attended school in Thailand.
Speak to us now.